Turistička Hercegovina

The Hajji Alija mosque

 

The Hajji Alija mosque was built in 1563 by one "hajji-Alija, son of Musa; as recorded on the inscription above the entrance door. In the 17th century the mosque was repaired by Šišman Ibrahim pasha, and has been known since then by the locals as the Šišman Ibrahim pasha mosque

More in this category: « Ibrahim pasha Waqf

Contact US


Turistička zajednica HNŽ/HNK
Address: Dr. Ante Starčevića bb
Phone: +387 36 355 090
Fax : 387 36 355 096

www.hercegovina.ba

Android applications

 

Agrotourism Brochure

Herzegovina brochure

Scroll to top