In the Gradnići parish there is the oldest preserved wine-cellar in B&H. It's completely under ground and it was built in 1855 by fra Petar Bakula.
The cellar has been renovated and turned into a museum. Nowadays, the cellar is used as a museum with a wine club in which all Brotnjo wines are displayed.
- Address: Gradnići
- Town: Čitluk
- Phone: +387 036 642 006
- Fax: +387 036 642 006
- Web: http://
- Additional Info: Contact person: Fra Mate Dragičevć